CHRISTY MARTIN'S TITLE BOXING INVITATIONAL
JULY 22-24, 2022
Freedom Courts Sports Complex
3216 Gillespie Street
Fayetteville, NC 28306
Ramada Plaza by Wyndham
1707 A Owen Drive
Fayetteville, North Carolina 28304
Click Here to make Hotel Reservations!
Use the block code CM2022 for discount.
The Christy Martin's Title Boxing Invitational will be a Three-Day Tournament with multiple rings and sessions.
Online Registration is now OPEN!
- Boxers and Coaches must have a Current USA Boxing Membership to register for this event.
- Boxers and Coaches must preregister for the event online (NO WALK-INS)
- Novice and Open Division Note:
- Novice Divisions are for boxers who have 10 matches and under bouts in their passbook/match tracker
- Open Divisions are for boxers who have 10+ bouts in their passbook/match tracker. (Boxers choose to be and Open Boxer with 5 bouts if they choose...please let us know).
- Boxers and Coaches must arrive and Check-in on Thursday, July 21 (to be included in the official Brackets and Draw)
- Deadline for Weight Changes: Tuesday, July 19, 8pm
- Deadline for Conflicts: Tuesday, July 19, 8pm
Online Registration: Now until Tuesday, July 11 at Midnight* (USA Boxing Registration System)
$30 Boxer Registration Fee Due Online
Coaches Registration is Free - Coaches may register under the "Staff Reg Options"
Mandatory Arrival & Check-In Date: Thursday, July 21 from 11-6pm (All Boxers must Check-In to be included in Brackets and Draw)
Weigh-In & Competition Dates: Friday, July 22 – Weigh-Ins 7am (Boxers Competing Friday. Only)
– Competition – 6pm
Saturday, July 23 – Weigh-Ins (Boxers Competing Sat. Only)
7am - Session 1 Only
8:30am - Session 2 Only
– Competition – 12pm - Session 1
6pm - Session 2
Sunday, July 24 – Weigh-Ins 7am (Boxers Competing Sun. Only)
– Competition – 12pm
Championship Belts and Walkover Awards will be given.
A full schedule of events will also be posted soon on North Carolina Boxing LBC #13.
Tickets to the event for all spectators will be sold at the door. $25 Cash Only
Stay tuned for more details on Sponsors, Competition, Host Hotels and Awards!
Online Registration is Mandatory for all Boxers AND Coaches! No Walk-Ins can be accepted this year.